Updated at: 2023-11-17.
1. Email address
2. First name and last name
3. Phone number
1. to provide and maintain our Service;
2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
4. to provide customer support;
5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
8. to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.;
11. to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
2.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
2.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
2.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
2.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
2.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
2.6. with your consent in any other cases;
2.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.9. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. 10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please make contact by our contact form at https://d9stats.com/contact. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you;
2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format;
1. users can visit our site anonymously;
4. users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at https://d9stats.com/contact.Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals: We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser. 12. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data, and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
1. What personal information do we have about you? If you make this request, we will return to you:
2. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
3. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.